Otherside - Ep. 1 Otherside - Ep. 1

seriously what was that?

I just saw a shitty character walink too slow.

When Bored 1 When Bored 1

from the beginning i liked the loading screen

then when i saw the all the movie ...i just saw a fuckin character killim himself with a kife, the music was good but it is too short. make it longer.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

...I've been votin' for this since february

this movies is quite good lookin, fuckin great sound...but its damn too short, you should make it longer or make a series out of it, like other people has asked you.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Creative Game but...

...I hate the background music, please add a MUTE button, other than that it is perfect!.

PSYKL0NE PSYKL0NE

u call this a game?

this cant be called a game. just a fuckin "click and see" movie, i think they called it "interactive movie"... and even the characters where sticks they sucked, so pleas dont bother urself and dont continue making a series out of this crap, for the sake of god think on the kids.

kids and grown ups will hate your game til it gets blammed, so its ur decision if you wanna go through that, and remember who told you this.

trabucles, the number 1,002 user, u are advertised now, dont upload any serie out of it, cause im sure it sucks.. well i havent found a word in the dictionary that describes those shitty games uploaded here, in our beautiful newgrounds... but cause we got users that upload any crap shit, our site bandwidht is goin slow. So please, hope u remember.

If this sucks, UR next GAME WILL BE PURE CRAP.

Dress up time Dress up time

classic blamed...

kingdarkness responds:

HAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHhahhAHAHAHahaHaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAH you crack me up !!